The Resources for Trans and Gender-diverse UBC students brochure contains information about…
- Changing your name
- Changing your gender designation
- Access to washrooms
- Living in residence
- Reporting discrimination or harassment
- Using a preferred name
- Sample email to a professor
- Gender & human rights law in BC
- Relevant campus resources
If you are student experiencing difficulties or barriers at UBC let someone know! Talk to your professor or Department Head and connect with Access & Diversity to learn about your options.
Every Class in Every School
The first national climate survey on homophobia, biphobia, and transphobia in Canadian schools by Egale Canada Human Rights Trust.
- Download Full Final Report (152 pages)
Learn about your rights in BC